After last week's recovery, I'm back again to the pulling and pushing to the maximum.
Here are a few thoughts...
I hate it when I people tell me they "don't have time for working out"
Here are a few thoughts...
I hate it when I people tell me they "don't have time for working out"
It happened last Sunday...
I woke up early as usual, had my BIG breakfast and left home around 11. Therefore "I didn't have time for workout".
Came back home at 19.30 after a long day in Faraya and was so tired I barely made it to my room and crashed for 2 hours.
Woke up again at 21.30 and got some visitors who stayed till 22.15.
The P90X is designed for SERIOUS people who want to work out.
It is designed for people who would NOT let a day pass, no matter how exhausted they are, without doing their workout.
@12.10 a.m. I completed my one-and-a-half-hour of yoga, took a shower and went to sleep
It's called COMMITMENT people!
"What's worth the prize is always worth the fight - Nickelback"
On Monday, I was tired and seeking motivation... and yet, not stopping!!
The reasons:
1- Too much unhealthy food for lunch - fat, fried food, white bread...
2- Few hours of sleep - less than 6 hours.
3- Laziness and bad mood.
I barely completed the workout that day!
The solution in case this happens again:
1- Meditation (Long live NLP)
2- Less food before exercising.
3- Get some more sleep.
The 90 days MUST be completed!
Today, just like every 7th day of each week, I have the option to rest or do some stretching.
For the first time, and after 35 straight days of extreme training (end of 5th week) I decided to take a rest for a change.
Tomorrow, once again, it all starts again.
Chest, shoulders and triceps on the first day, plyometrics on the second, back and biceps on the third, yoga on the fourth, legs and back on the fifth, kenpo on the sixth and stretching on the seventh day.
Bring it!
Maestro
No comments:
Post a Comment