Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Chocolate mess


It happened at the end of day 14.
After 2 weeks of non-chocolate eating, I messed up!

Of course I did. How couldn't I? With my brother's everyday delices (Waffles - Crepes - Mars & Corn flakes - chocolate cakes - and so on and so forth...) and my mom's cheescakes, tiramissu, ... This is torture! Especially for someone like me who never had a day without chocolate before, let along 14 COMPLETE DAYS!


Diet
Phase I complete

Phase I of the diet is complete. For 2 weeks I've been eating around 450 grams of meat daily but not too much carbs: potatoes, grains, legumes... - only 1 portion daily - of course along with other balanced portions of dairy, fruit, vegetables ...

Phase II of the diet began on day 15.
The difference between phase I and phase II is the increase of carbs by one portion, and the decrease of proteins by one.


Workout

Week 2: Injured, hungry, and training under the rain in cold weather...

Injured in the ankle, because I pushed myself a little bit too hard. And yet I'm still working out like a beast.

Hungry, because my body is asking for more and more food and I'm punishing it by burning the extra few fats - except the last day mess...

Training under the rain in cold weather, that's because I was in "Sabbah" and the weather got a bit crazy for a couple of days...

Whenever I was waking up lazy, I'd do my training in the morning and everything would be back to normal (normal means hyper).

Unlike the diet plan, phase I of the workout is not over yet... Still pushing it to the max and starting to see some improvements.

Pictures coming soon...

Maestro

No comments:

Post a Comment