Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week 3 and still going on...


Week 3, still going on and pushing it to muscle failure!!

Food... Well, let's say 90% on the right track with a bit of cheating - nothing unhealthy, but a little more than the allowed fruit portions in the first couple of days of this week...

Plus, I'm re-enjoying the cooking process... Oh yeah, the old days are back! Planning, shopping and cooking... Damn, you learn so much about the kind of food you're eating!!

Next week will be 100% strictness in my diet. It's a matter of discipline, self-control and getting used to the quantities allowed. I don't live to eat, but I eat to live.

Among the 4 people I've inspired to start the diet:
J.A. started to taking things a bit more seriously and began the daily workouts with his prescribed diet plan.
P.W. is still postponing.
J.N. found that it's too painful to stay away from her everyday sweets.
R.A. is still following her diet plan (not 100%) without the workout.

Pictures pictures next week!!

Maestro

No comments:

Post a Comment