Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Longest freakin' day


Every Sunday, I'm supposed to do my Yoga workout. So far, I haven't missed any day...
3 Saturdays ago, I was partying, drinking, having fun, and stayed up late. As usual, I woke up early the next day and spent the whole day out. When I came back, I was exhausted and yet, I did my workout in the evening.
2 Saturdays ago, I was also out and when I came back, I started working out @22.30... Crazy, ha?
Last Saturday, I was also partying and came back home late. Slept a few hours and woke up early the next day to do my Yoga workout...

The "weekend lifestyle" is making me having difficulties with the Yoga, especially because a major part of the workout is based on balance and focus. And when you don't get much sleep, you simply lose your balance and your focus...

Day 7 was the longest freakin' day...
On day 5, I had a knee injury and I skipped the workout.
On day 6, I did the Legs & Back exercise.
On day 7, I had to recompensate for the missing day.

Day 7 was supposed to be "stretching day". This week it was Stretching AND KenpoX day.


Maestro

No comments:

Post a Comment