Thursday, September 15, 2011

1 down - 2 to go

Phase 1 is over!
28 days of EXTREME mental and physical challenges.
63 days to go...

How did the 4th week go?
To begin with, recovery week does NOT mean resting... In fact it began with 2 shoulders and 2 feet injuries in a game of basketball on the day I was supposed to be resting...

Numbers:
Day 0: 63.5 kgs.


Day 28 - After phase I has been completed - 65 kgs.


So far, I gained 1.5 kgs... and still have 63 days to reach my goal of 75Kgs.

The bigger challenge:
For me, the bigger challenge is not to complete the daily exercises, but to attain the 75 kgs while staying healthy...

During the last month, I was eating around 2000 Calories/day.
It's time to DOUBLE the amount. Nothing is impossible.
In order to reach my goal in the remaining 63 days, I'm gonna have to eat AND workout like a beast.


Pictures:
Exactly 4 weeks ago, I began the nutrition plan and workout system. Here are my results after the completion of the first phase:

< Day 0 - Day 28 >

< Day 0 - Day 28 >

< Day 0 - Day 28 >

< Day 0 - Day 28 >

Phase 2: Let it begin...
It's time to start gaining some size. This means heavier weights and maxing out between 8 and 10 reps. It's about picking the weights correctly so that (as my coach Tony Horton says) I feel the burn within the last 3 reps and my muscles fail at the 10th repetition.

BRING IT!


Time for a meal... See ya later

Maestro

No comments:

Post a Comment