Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mastery road: 2 down - 1 to go

Recovery week: Day 50-56
This was supposed to be the schedule for the recovery week:
Day 50 - Yoga
Day 51 - Core Synergistics
Day 52 - Kenpo
Day 53 - Stretch
Day 54 - Core Synergistics
Day 55 - Yoga
Day 56 - Rest or Stretch

After last week major issues, I had to take an extra resting day.
Here's how the week went in order to compensate for the missing workouts and get back on the right schedule.

Day 48 - Back & Legs (second half)
Day 49 - Rest
Day 50 - Kenpo
Day 51 - Rest
Day 52 - Yoga
Day 53 - Stretch AND Core synergistics
Day 54 - Kenpo AND Core synergistics
Day 55 - Everything's back on track.

Mastery road:
In my ongoing process of self-development, I stumbled upon a graph called "the mastery curve"



Here's the interpretation if you're interested:
You build yourself with time (1) until you start seeing some improvements (2). You keep pushing yourself to find your limit (peak) until you feel that you're falling back a little bit (3) and going through a plateau (4). This is where most people surrender, but in fact, this is where you actually need to push a little bit more to find that second wind of yours and advance (5).
If you stick to it, this is how you become a master - and I'm not just talking about sports here, I'm talking about every single aspect of your life - LONG LIVE NLP, the science of excellence.

Diet:
Now on to the big thing.
When I began this whole process, I was 63.5 Kgs.
After 4 weeks, on the 29th day, I was up to 65 Kgs.
Today, and after 8 weeks (day 57), I'm 67 Kgs when I should have reached 70!
I still have 5 weeks left to reach my big goal of 75 Kgs. Time to push things further.
Concerning my fat % level, I'm still on the safe side: 10.9%

Pictures:

Day 0 - Day 28 - Day 56

Day 0 - Day 28 - Day 56

Day 0 - Day 28 - Day 56

Day 0 - Day 28 - Day 56


... BRING IT!! THE FINAL STRETCH!!


Maestro

No comments:

Post a Comment