After going WAY over the edge the other day, I fainted.
What's going on? Shouldn't I be improving in performance?! I wonder how the hell did I finish 45 days without having any serious problems and now my body's betraying me! And this is the first time it happens to me!
Halfway through the exercise of legs and back, and after doing more than 65 pull-ups and half an hour of exhausting legs exercises, I fainted.
Maybe it's the blood pressure, maybe the sugar level (you know, the few-to-none chocolate policy)... I don't know!
Yesterday, I continued the second half of my previous-day training. And again, I barely completed the workout. This was really the toughest week so far, I have no idea why!
Today, I'm taking a day off and compensating later for the missing workout! I need to recover...
What's going on? Shouldn't I be improving in performance?! I wonder how the hell did I finish 45 days without having any serious problems and now my body's betraying me! And this is the first time it happens to me!
Halfway through the exercise of legs and back, and after doing more than 65 pull-ups and half an hour of exhausting legs exercises, I fainted.
Maybe it's the blood pressure, maybe the sugar level (you know, the few-to-none chocolate policy)... I don't know!
Yesterday, I continued the second half of my previous-day training. And again, I barely completed the workout. This was really the toughest week so far, I have no idea why!
Today, I'm taking a day off and compensating later for the missing workout! I need to recover...
Maestro
No comments:
Post a Comment