Thursday, August 18, 2011

... And so it begins - The 90-day transformation


In solidarity with one of my best friends, R.W. who's having a LGCP surgery today - Laparoscopic Greater Curvature Plication (google it if you're interested) - which will help him lose weight dramatically - Get well soon brother - I decided to start the P90X diet and workout program (you can google that too)...

It's not going to be easy, and it's gonna take 91 days to complete this challenge but I'M DOING THIS!!

Yesterday evening, I re-arranged the fridge with healthier food, installed the pull-up bar, started calculating the calories needed, took a few measurments required before the challenge, some good-bye pictures of my current body and finally, 45 minutes to complete the fit test.

Calories needed:
Weight = 63.5 Kgs = 140 Lbs
RMR = 140 * 10 = 1400 Calories
Daily activity burn = 1400 * 20% = 280
Energy amount: 1400+280+600 = 2280 Calories
Nutrition Level: I

What I'm allowed to eat daily for the first 14 days:
Proteins: 5 Portions
Dairy: 2 Portions
Fruit: 1 Portion
Vegetables: 2 Portions
Fats: 1 Portion
Carbs: 1 Portion
Snacks: 1 Portion + Bar + Drink
Condiments: 1 Portion

Measurements (in case you were planning to buy me a suit, wait till day 91):
Body fat: 8.2 %
Weight: 63.5 Kgs
Chest: 90 cms
Waist: 76 cms
Hips: 95 cms
Right thigh: 47 cms
Left thigh: 48 cms
Right arm: 30 cms
Left arm: 30 cms

I'M READY FOR THIS!!

This is me yesterday evening:






See you (or see me) in 28 days...

Maestro

No comments:

Post a Comment